Something about Internet ( www, @ ) + me

I started to use internet when I was 17 years old boy. My first touch, click was amazing... there was something big..bigger then me, bigger then my brain.

First I used it in secondary school for taking information (to research information for homework and projects), then I realized, I can do more than this. I opend my first email acount and I used it to write e-mails to my friends around Slovenia..this was easy for me..and everything was started..my life on internet.

Now I can't work, study, have fun without internet. You can get all kind of stuff on it. I think that people are using the Internet more and more. Soo we can't live without it. We must use it, but be careful.

2 comments:

  1. I can't leave without internet! I think, that people must start learning on the internet, couse there is more information that we think. Schlools must close the doors and start learning people over internet. Everythink we want, we can find on the network. :) Do you agree with me? I hope that! See ya on next party...:D

     
  2. Simon I agree with you.. Schools must close the doors.. We can learen everything via Internet and computer.
    Soo schools, please think about that idea?!

    Ok, next party is our party.. See ya:D